Terms & Conditions - Refund Policies
- Payment is required in full prior to arrival and can be made by credit card/ visa debit or direct on-line banking. We do not have Eftpos facilities on site. Credit card fees apply. Sorry we do not take cheques.
- Extra adults, children and infants are charged an extra $20.00 each per night within the rooms specified capacity.
- Management reserves the right to shift or move guests around to the same type or another type of unit, at the same price, to accommodate present / long stay / future bookings.
- For hire of more than one unit – we cannot guarantee units will be next to each other.
- Minimum nights stay may apply during peak, special events, public holidays or long weekends please enquire when making a booking.
- Cancellation due to unpleasant weather is not accepted.
- Any theft or damage to unit or the motel property will be charged to those concerned, including all charges for the recovery of costs including any resultant loss of income if applicable.
- Smoking / vaping is prohibited in all of our units. Cleaning and unit unavailability costs will be incurred in the event rooms need to be closed to remove odours.
- No visitors are allowed in the units or on site after 9pm.
- No animals / pets are permitted on the motels premises.
- A peaceful stay is paramount for all our guests at Whitianga Motel. Please observe the following. NO excessive noise after 10.00pm. Strictly no partying/ drinking sessions inside or outside units including the use of portable sound devices (there’s plenty of great places in town to party). Please vacate outside table areas by 10.00pm out of respect to adjacent fellow guests. If vacating site before 7.00am - please park vehicle on road.
- We do not accept stays for stag or hen party events or functions. Sports teams only on prior arrangement.
- We don’t wish to offend - but the cooking of strong, spicey pungent food and sea food is not permitted in units due to the lingering smell for following guests. If this is not adhered to – we may charge you the additional time it takes to remove odours and this maybe a full 1-2 night stay charge. Especially if we have to relocate other guests. The shelling and cooking of shell fish, cleaning and gutting of fresh fish is also strictly not permitted in units or on property.
- Free BBQ is available on site in BBQ area. Please clean after use.
- Absolutely NO gas cookers, burners, are allowed in any of the units.
- Check Out time 10.00 am latest - However, we’d love to offer you a later check out if possible (11.00am) so if you’d like a later check out time, please request via manager. Note: This may not be possible in peak stay times such as long weekends and public holidays but we will always do our best to accommodate this for you. If you wish to check out later, you must request at the beginning of your stay otherwise you must check out by 10.00am.
- All property access points are CCTV monitored and recorded 24 hours for your security. No additional people are permitted to stay on site unless it has been paid for prior to your arrival. No exceptions!
- Please remove shoes at the unit door entrance.
- Units are to be left in a clean and tidy state, no damage, no theft, or extra charges will apply, including any recovery / legal costs.
- No charging of electric vehicles available. Stations exist in town.
Cancellation and refund Policies:
No refund is available for "Non-Refundable" bookings.
For "Refundable Bookings" your booking can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to check in and the amount of the booking will be fully refunded. For cancellations within 24 hours of check-in, a 1-night booking amount will be deducted from the refund.